Tier 3 Group Overview
Students meet with an RtI teacher to work on reading skills. This is done daily in 30 minute sessions. Monday through Thursday we meet in small groups to play reading or phonics games that develop a specific skill. On Fridays, each student will meet with their RtI teacher individually to test over the skills covered that week. At the end of 6 weeks the classroom and RtI teachers meet to evaluate the student's progress.
When you attend a group Monday through Thursday, you have the opportunity to earn a sticker based on your behavior and hard work. As you earn stickers, you can cash them in for different sized prizes:
|8 Stickers||Small Prize|
|9-15 Stickers||Medium Prize|
|16-23 Stickers||Large Prize|
|24+ Stickers||Extra Large Prize|
1) We will value one another as unique and special individuals.
2) We will not laugh or make fun of a person's mistakes, use sarcasm or putdowns.
3) We will use good manners saying please and thank you, excuse me, and allow others to go first.
4) We will cheer each other to success.
5) We will help one another whenever possible.
6) We will recognize every effort and applaud it.
7) We will encourage each other to do our best.
8) We will practice virtuous living, using the Life Principles.