Congratulations to our November Students of the Month at CHS. These students are chosen by teachers because they are good "students." They are recognized for working hard, helping others, asking thoughtful questions, persevering, all those work ethics that will help them succeed in life after high school. These students have been selected that represent our motto, Excellence For All - Excellence From All.
- Maddie McMorris is a part of our regional championship cheerleading team.
- Cole Merriman is on the tennis team.
- Jarreka Hurt spends a lot of time on the sidelines, as one of our student athletic trainers for three sports. As a member of the National Honor Society, focusing on scholarship, leadership, service, and character. As a StuCo Member at Large, she is constantly involved in building student morale and school spirit. She is also part of the FCA, Christian Club, and Native American Club.
- Noah Smallwood is a three-sport athlete playing football basketball & baseball
- Zoe Ward is in our Engineering program and a part of SkillsUSA, as well as the Chemistry Club. This is her first year in the National Honor Society and FUZE - A mentoring program for freshmen students. She attends SADD, FCA, and Christian Club. In the fall, she ran cross country and was a part of our state-qualifying team.
- Scott Arkie is musically inclined and an active part of our Marching Band, Concert Band, and the competitive Indoor percussion band. He plays the bass and the tenor drums.
- Reese Merriman is Captain of our nationally recognized Dance team, serves as the NHS Vice President and Psychology Club Treasurer. She is also active in the math club, SADD, and a mentor in our FUZE program. She also helps with the Zebras United Against Cancer program and help raise money for teacher grants through the HOPE RACE.
- Ethan Shires plays football, runs track, and is a mentor in our FUZE program.