We are currently working on enrollment district-wide. At this time, you can download an enrollment packet on our website on the Enrollment Center page for all grades. Choose the grade you will be entering during the 20-21 school year. This process is for returning students only.
CHS distributed the forms during ZAP before spring break. If you still have those forms you can turn them in at CHS on:
- Thurs. 5/14 from 4p - 7p
- Fri. 5/15 from 10a - 1p
- NEW Date - Thurs. 5/21 from 4p - 6p
If you do not have the forms, you can download them from the website here.
WRJH students can download the form from the website here. Please complete the entire packet and turn them in on:
- Tues. 5/19 from 5 pm-7 pm
- Thurs. 5/21 from 5 pm-7 pm
Please pull into the bus loop and remain in your car and a staff member will come to your vehicle.
Elementary (PreK - 5) who will be enrolling in K-5 for next year can download a form here. Please complete them and turn them in on:
- Tues. 5/19 from 5 pm-7 pm.
- Thurs. 5/21 from 5 pm-7 pm.
Each elementary site has specific drop off instructions. Please check the APP/Website for those instructions.
You may also scan the completed documents and email them to the registrar at the school site you will be attending in the fall.
- Catalayah - Donya Story [email protected]
- Claremont - Debi Goodwin[email protected]
- Roosa - Courtney Christie [email protected]
- Westside - Jenny Harriven [email protected]
- WRJH - Michelle Brown [email protected]
- CHS - Shune Nelson [email protected]
All new to the district students and Pre-K must enroll at the Enrollment Center by appointment. For more information click here.