DISTRICT-WIDE PARENT/TEACHER CONFERENCES Rescheduled
UPDATE - P/T Conference Rescheduled to February 10, 2022
District-wide parent-teacher conferences will now be held from 4:00 PM to 7:30 PM on
Thursday, February 3, 2022 February 10, 2022. Parents will need to make an appointment with their child's teacher(s). You may select your appointment time(s) using the appropriate school link below.
- CATALAYAH: https://www.myconferencetime.com/catalyah/
- CLAREMONT: https://www.myconferencetime.com/claremontelem/
- ROOSA: https://www.myconferencetime.com/roosaelem
- WESTSIDE: https://www.myconferencetime.com/westsideelem/
- WRJH: https://www.myconferencetime.com/WILLROGERSJH/
- *CHS: https://www.myconferencetime.com/claremorehs/
*CHS will also host class parent meetings for current 8th - 12th graders throughout the evening. Be sure to select your student's “CLASS” to register for one of these essential parent meetings for additional class/grade level information.
4:15-4:45pm - Class of 2022 (Seniors)
5:00-5:30pm - Classes of 2024 & 2025 (Freshman & Sophomores)
5:45-6:15pm - Class of 2023 (Juniors)
6:30-7:00pm - Class of 2026 (8th graders)
STEPS FOR SCHEDULING APPOINTMENTS
- Select the link for your child's school site.
- Select a teacher or select Multiple Conferences if you want to meet with more than one teacher.
- Enter your child's name and information.
- Select from the time(s) that are available.
- Enter an email address to receive confirmation. If you want an additional person notified, you may enter a second email address.
The teacher will receive a conference time confirmation. You will also receive an email reminder a few days before the conference.
We look forward to partnering with you to accomplish our District goals to raise student achievement, close the achievement gap, provide educational equity, and ensure a safe, educational environment for ALL students.
If you have any questions, contact your site directly.