The waivers from the USDA that allowed us to serve all students free of charge have expired. Families must complete the Educational Benefits Application for the 2022-23 school year to qualify for the Free or Reduced Meals and other educational benefits.
Filling out the Educational Benefits Application is quick and easy. We have several ways an application can be accessed and completed.
- For an online application, go to www.myschoolapps.com.
- Applications can be printed from our website on the Child Nutrition Page.
- An application can be picked up at the Child Nutrition Office or Enrollment Office at 101 W 11th Street.
- An application can be sent to you by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Be sure to follow the instructions carefully; if you have any questions, please contact the Child Nutrition office at 918-923-4243.
|2022-23 MEAL PRICES||REDUCED MEAL PRICES|
Eating healthy school meals has numerous benefits for your child/children. Yet, many eligible families do not take the few simple steps to complete the application and take advantage of these benefits. Don’t miss out on the chance to help your child/children do better in school and achieve their dreams!
At Claremore Public Schools, we do everything possible to ensure that students who qualify for free or reduced-price meals:
- Feel no social stigma for applying to the program.
- Are treated & greeted the same at the cash register as any other student.
- Are not singled out in any way to ensure their complete anonymity.
- Can be confident that all information is kept entirely confidential.
It is more than a meal application, other benefits from filling out an application may include:
- Discounts on academic test fees, as in the SAT and PSAT
- Discounts on college applications
- Discounts on internet services
- Discounts on fees for youth programs
- Funding for district education programs
Our elementary schools offer four entree choices each day with our Clubhouse program. It includes hot entrees, traditional meals, salads, sandwiches and wraps. All meals are planned using the USDA guidelines and are analyzed for nutrient content. In our junior high school and high school, we offer a wide variety of choices through our foodiE program. Our signature Taste4 program gives high school students endless variety through many exciting food stations.
We look forward to serving your students!
Claremore Child Nutrition Department