PARENT/TEACHER CONFERENCES - SEPTEMBER 13, 2022
Secondary parent-teacher conferences will now be held from 4:00 PM to 7:30 PM on September 13, 2022, at Will Rogers Junior High and Claremore High School. Parents/Guardians will make an appointment with their child's teacher(s) through myconferncetime. You may select your appointment time(s) using the appropriate school link below.
*CHS will also host class parent meetings for current 12th graders at 6:00 PM in the cafeteria. Be sure to attend this crucial parent meeting to go over graduation requirements and details, testing, post-secondary education opportunities (College, Tech School, Military), important dates to know, and more.
STEPS FOR SCHEDULING APPOINTMENTS
- Select the link for your child's school site.
- Select a teacher or select Multiple Conferences if you would like to meet with more than one teacher.
- Enter your child's name and information.
- Select from the time(s) that are available.
- Enter an email address to receive confirmation. If you want an additional person notified, you may enter a second email address.
The teacher will receive a conference time confirmation. You will also receive an email reminder a few days before the conference.
We look forward to partnering with you to accomplish our District goals of raising student achievement, closing the achievement gap, providing educational equity, and ensuring a safe educational environment for all students.
If you have any questions, contact your child's school site directly.