Required Documentation

The enrollment center does not obtain your required documents for you. We only request a student's cumulative file from the previous school to be sent to their new school building after a student is enrolled, therefore you must bring in your student's required documents, such as birth certificate & immunization record, at the time of enrollment.

  • Legal guardian's valid driver's license or valid state issued picture ID or passport.
  • State issued birth certificate (hospital cert cannot be accepted).
    Tulsa Health Department, Vital Records •5051 S 129th E Ave Tulsa, OK• (918) 582-9355
  • Current immunization record. These must be complete or we cannot enroll the student. All 7th graders must have the Tdap booster shot before enrolling. Contact your family doctor/pediatrician or the health dept. to obtain this important information. Current State Immunization Requirements
  • 2 proofs of residency (these must include the correct service address & legal resident's name).  Must include a current utility bill within the past 30 days (past due and cutoff notices are not accepted) or a utility deposit receipt dated within the last 30 days reflecting the service address AND a lease agreement, mortgage statement, county tax statement, or a Settlement Statement for home purchases made within the last 30 days. PO Box addresses are not acceptable.
  • Withdrawal form with exit grades from the student's previous school (During the School Year Only). Please obtain this from the school before you come to the enrollment center. Students cannot be enrolled in two schools at the same time and our counselors need to see the exit grades to better assist students in assigning their class schedules.
  • Secondary Students/7th through 12th Grade: Please contact your school counselor after you've completed enrollment to schedule an appointment and set up your student's classes. The OSSAA eligibility forms are available in the Enrollment Center and must be completed for any new secondary student.
  • Legal Documents: Please provide legal documents that pertain to the well being of your student(s) such as divorce and/or custody/guardianship documents. If an adult has been appointed legal guardian per DHS or the court, you must provide these documents as well. (if applicable)
  •  CDIB Card/Membership Card:  Native American citizenship registration and/or membership card(s). (if applicable)
  • Student Social Security Card or Number (not mandatory)

NOTE: The following documents DO NOT meet the requirement for proof of residency:

  • Driver's License
  • Bank statements
  • Checks or pay stubs
  • Mail or insurance statements
  • Credit card statements
Oklahoma School Law Regarding Residency by Affidavit
Oklahoma State Department of Education

2015 School Law Book, Section 13 - Residence of Child - Attendance in Transportation Area

"If the school district policy allows establishment of residency by affidavit, any person who willfully makes a statement in the affidavit which the person knows to be false shall, upon conviction, be guilty of a misdemeanor punishable by imprisonment in the county jail for not more than (1) year or a fine not more than Five Hundred Dollars ($500.00) or both such fine and imprisonment."