Congratulations to our October Students of the Month at CHS. These students have been selected by the staff at CHS to represent our motto, Excellence For All - Excellence From All.
- Kealey King is a member of Christian Club and competitive gymnastics.
- Gannon Sherl spends his time outside of the classroom on a court or field, including football, basketball, baseball, and track.
- Paiten Reavis is a member of the National Honor Society focused on scholarship, leadership, service, and character. She is also part of the softball and track team.
- Aiden Boyd is a member of NHS, Student Council, and Native American Club. During the fall, you can find him cheering on our football team in the Red Army or running cross country, but in the winter, he takes his place on the wrestling mat.
- Ciera Piotter may be on the sidelines at most sporting events but is an integral part of the team as Student Athletic Training. Focused on school culture Ciera is a member of Student Council and our freshman mentoring program (FUZE) and Students Against Destructive Decisions (SADD).
- Jamil Matin is a member of our nationally recognized TSA program, Robotics. Academic Team, FUZE, Expresses his creative side in the Knitting Club.
- Barbara Bacon is the Senior Class President and we can see why as her commitment to STUCO, NHS, Young Republican, Christian Club, FUZE, Red Army, Skills USA, Wrestling, and Soccer all connect her to CHS and everything it has to offer.
- Tyler Freeman is a three-sport athlete playing football and Lacrosse and running track. He's also an active member of FUZE and FFA.
Special thanks to AXH, our corporate partners, for hosting these students at a private luncheon to celebrate their achievement.