SEPTEMBER 14, 2021
Parent-teacher conferences will now be held from 4:00 PM to 7:30 PM on September 14, 2021, at Will Rogers Junior High and Claremore High School. Parents will need to make an appointment with their child's teacher(s) through myconferncetime. You may select your appointment time(s) using the appropriate school link below.
- WRJH: https://www.myconferencetime.com/WILLROGERSJH/
- CHS: https://www.myconferencetime.com/claremorehs/
*CHS will also host class parent meetings for current 12th graders at 6:00 PM in the cafeteria. Be sure to select your student's counselor, Debbie Grace, to register for this crucial parent meeting to go over graduation requirements and details, testing, post-secondary education opportunities (College, Tech School, Military), important dates to know, and more.
STEPS FOR SCHEDULING APPOINTMENTS
- Select the link for your child's school site.
- Select a teacher or select Multiple Conferences if you would like to meet with more than one teacher.
- Enter your child's name and information.
- Select from the time(s) that are available.
- Enter an email address to receive confirmation. If you would like an additional person notified, you may enter a second email address.
The teacher will receive a conference time confirmation. You will also receive an email reminder a few days before the conference.
We look forward to partnering with you to accomplish our District goals to raise student achievement, close the achievement gap, provide educational equity, and ensure a safe educational environment for all students.
If you have any questions, contact your child's school site directly.