Claremore Public Schools
Home Varsity Game Expectations
Football season is upon us! We look forward to a great season of Friday Night Lights at Lantow Field! The safety of our students, families, and staff at Claremore Events is our top priority. We need your help to ensure that our events are a safe and enjoyable experience for our entire community. In order for us to provide a safe environment and support our team with Zebra Pride, we need all attendees to adhere to the following rules and expectations:
- Students in PK-8th grade must have a parent in attendance at the game and will not be allowed to enter the gate without an adult.
- In order to ensure that all spectators may enjoy the game, access the concession stand, and restrooms safely and efficiently:
- Loitering and horseplay are not allowed on the grounds
- Students in PK-6th grade must sit with their families in the stands.
- 7th-8th grade students need to sit in the stands.
- 9th-12th grade students will sit in the reserved student section in the stands, or with their family.
- All children ages 10 and under must be accompanied by an adult to the restrooms and concession stands.
- The visitor stands on the south side of the field are off limits. Zebra fans should remain on the Home side of the stadium.
- Prohibited items within the stadium:
- Outside food and drink
- Student Backpacks
- Running in the stands, throwing objects from the stands, etc. are prohibited and will result in immediate dismissal from the event. Serious injuries can occur. Offenders may lose privileges for attending all future sporting events hosted at Claremore.
- All CPS students must be picked up within 20 minutes of the end of the game or may forfeit their right to attend future games. (PK-8th should already be with a family and thus have a ride home immediately after the game).
- All fans are expected to exhibit good sportsmanship before, during and after the game. Unsportsmanlike behavior can jeopardize the season for our teams. Anyone not exhibiting sportsmanlike behavior will be removed from the game.
Claremore is anticipating large crowds at our home events. It takes all of us working together to keep everyone safe! CPS cannot guarantee everyone’s safety, especially that of our younger students that are not properly supervised at games by their families. We thank you for your assistance and support! GO ZEBRAS!