District-wide Parent-Teacher Conferences will be held from 4:00 PM to 7:30 PM on February 4, 2021. Parents will need to make an appointment with their child's teacher(s). You may select your appointment time(s) using the appropriate school link below.
*CHS will also host class parent meetings for current 8th - 12th graders throughout the evening. Meetings will be held in the cafeteria to help with social distancing. Masks are required.
- 4:15-4:45pm - Class of 2021 (Seniors)
- 5:00-5:30pm - Classes of 2023 & 2024 (Freshman & Sophomores)
- 5:45-6:15pm - Class of 2022 (Juniors)
- 6:30-7:00pm - Class of 2025 (8th graders)
STEPS FOR SCHEDULING APPOINTMENTS
- Select the link for your child's school site.
- Select a teacher or select Multiple Conferences if you would like to meet with more than one teacher.
- Enter your child's name and information.
- Select from the time(s) that available.
- Enter an email address to receive confirmation. If you would like an additional person notified, you may enter a second email address.
The teacher will receive a conference time confirmation. You will also receive an email reminder a few days before the conference.
We look forward to partnering with you to accomplish our District goals to raise student achievement for all students, close the achievement gap, provide educational equity for all students, and ensure a safe educational environment for all students.
Temps will be checked and please wear your mask when attending. If you have any questions contact your site directly.