SCHEDULING IS NOW OPEN FOR THE CHS ENROLLMENT CONFERENCES FOR THE 22/23 SCHOOL YEAR.
ZAP (Zebra Advisement Program) Parent/Teacher Enrollment Conferences are MARCH 24, 2022. Make your appointment today!
Claremore High School's yearly ZAP (Zebra Advisement Program) will conclude their year-long process with their annual enrollment night for all current 8th - 11th graders. The parent-teacher-student conferences will be held from 4:00 PM to 8:00 PM on March 24, 2021. Parents can schedule an appointment with their child's adviser using https://www.myconferencetime.com/claremorehs/.
If this date does not work for you please contact your child’s adviser to make other arrangements. If you do not know your child's adviser's name contact Tonya Rehanek in the counseling office.
We strongly recommend bringing your child with you to the meeting.
CHS: STEPS FOR SCHEDULING APPOINTMENTS
- Select the link for your child's school site.
- Select a teacher or select Multiple Conferences if you would like to meet with more than one teacher.
- Enter your child's name and information.
- Select from the time(s) that are available.
- Enter an email address to receive confirmation. If you would like an additional person notified, you may enter a second email address.
The teacher will receive a conference time confirmation. You will also receive an email reminder a few days before the conference.
We look forward to partnering with you to accomplish our District goals to raise student achievement for all students, close the achievement gap and provide educational equity for all students, and ensure a safe educational environment for all students.
If you have any questions contact your child's counselor directly.