Pre-Enrollment Opens March 7th for NEW PreK and Kindergarten Students at Claremore Public Schools
TODAY'S A GREAT DAY TO BE A ZEBRA
New PK - New Kindergarten students who did not attend PK at Claremore Schools
MARCH 7-9, 2022 by appointment only - use the QR code on the flyer or call 918-923-4350
Bring all the required information for enrollment at Claremore Schools. No child will be enrolled without the proper documentation and up-to-date immunization records.
- Age Requirements by September 1st
- Early Childhood students must be 4 years old
- Kindergarten students must be 5 years old
We have set asked special dates for each elementary.
- MONDAY, MARCH 7TH for those attending WESTSIDE ELEMENTARY
- TUESDAY, MARCH 8TH for those attending CLAREMONT
- WEDNESDAY, MARCH 9TH for those attending ROOSA or CATALAYAH
- THURS./FRI., MARCH 10TH & 11TH OPEN for those who can not attend on the designated day.
- You can enroll ONLINE from the comfort of your own home pm Wengage. Watch the video once you log in for instructions.
- For In-Person enrollment make an appointment and we can help you.
For more info:
Claremore Enrollment Center is located at 101 West 11th Street, Claremore, OK 74017
You can contact the Rogers County Health Dept. for an appointment for immunizations at 918.341.3166. They are located at 2665 N Hwy 88, Claremore, OK.