I’m Ready to be A ZEBRA
PRE-ENROLLMENT IS OPEN for 2023-2024
New PK - New Kindergarten students who did not attend PK at Claremore Schools in 22-23
TO BE CONFIDENT- TO LEARN - TO MAKE FRIENDS - TO BE A ZEBRA!
IN PERSON March 20-24, 2023
Enroll in person and meet the administration, nurses, counselors and other staff members from your school. Get 1:1 help with the enrollment process, ask questions, and experience what it’s like to BE A ZEBRA! We’ve set aside a specific day for each elementary school.
- Monday, March 20th for those attending WESTSIDE
- Tuesday, March 21st for those attending CLAREMONT
- Wednesday, March 22nd for those attending ROOSA
- Thursday, March 23rd for those attending CATALAYAH
- Friday, March 24th for those who can not attend on the designated day.
Claremore Enrollment Center is located at 101 West 11th Street, Claremore, OK 74017
- In-person during regular business hours.
- Enroll ONLINE from the comfort of your own home at https://ok.wengage.com/Claremore. Watch the video once you log in for instructions.
- Bring all the required information for enrollment at Claremore Schools. No child will be enrolled without the proper documentation and up-to-date immunization records.
- Age Requirements by September 1st
- Early Childhood students must be 4 years old
- Kindergarten students must be 5 years old
For more info go to the CPS enrollment webpage.
Contact the Rogers County Health Dept. for an appointment for immunizations at 918.341.3166 - 2665 N Hwy 88, Claremore, OK. The RCHD Caring Van will be on-site March 21st & 23rd from 10a-12p for immunizations, for your convenience.
- Claremore Public Schools Website
- Claremore Enrollment webpage -
- Wengage Enrollment site
- Rogers County Health Dept.
- Required Documents
- Peachjar Flyer Board
- Web Doc flyer